I'm all about quick & easy décor, especially centerpieces. Centerpieces are often the focal point of your dining table, coffee table, or any space it is placed in. This Christmas I am truly focusing on bringing the outdoors in with my décor & using natural elements in the true Scandinavian fashion. I am also adding a little cottage twist to it.
To create this centerpiece you will need:
- Any basket, I like longer oval ones to take up more center space
- Pomegranates (I used three in this medium sized basket)
- Any type of winter greenery (Check your local Christmas tree farm for any extra clippings they may have, often times they give these to you free of charge)
- Variety of nuts in their shell: pecans, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts (I found these at my local grocery store)
- Fresh rosemary (I also found this at my local grocery store)
- Optional: fresh cranberries (My local grocery store was out when I was shopping for items to make this centerpiece- but they make a great little addition & a great additional pop of red for the holidays)
Simply place them all together in a style that you like. I love placing the nuts to make sure they are all showcased- each one has a different look & texture & I feel like they all bring something to this beautiful centerpiece.
This is also a centerpiece that you can use during the winter months as well- it's truly so gorgeous & I love the fact that I'm using fruits, herbs & nuts- it gives a very cozy but elegant feel to any space.
If you make this centerpiece, be sure to tag me on Instagram (krystlemarienickels) I would love to see how you take this & make it your own for your home. Happy holiday decorating, friend!
Happy Holidays from Krystle Marie Blog!