This is one of my nephew's favorite dishes I make- it's super simple & an easy weekday recipe to make before you head out to work or if you have a busy day running errands. I hope you enjoy one of our favorite comfort food dishes. Happy cooking friend!
Krystle's Crockpot Swedish Meatballs
- 3 cups low sodium beef broth
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup, I like using the low sodium one
- 2 packets onion soup dry mix
- 4 tbsp A1 steak sauce
- Several splashes of Worcestershire sauce (I don't measure this, I just shake until it feels right)
- 16oz light sour cream
- 1.5 packages of egg noodles, I like using the No Yolk brand
- 2 packages of meatballs, I use the Italian style
- fresh grated parmesan cheese, optional for topping
- parsley, optional for topping
- In your slow cooker, mix the: cream of mushroom soup, beef brother, onion soup mix, steak sauce & Worcestershire sauces together. Whisk it together well.
- Add in your frozen meatballs & cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- When the meatballs are done... stir in the entire container of sour cream.
- Now it's time to boil your egg noodles. Drain when cooked & then add into your crockpot or you can serve the meatballs on top of your noodles.
- I like to garnish with fresh parmesan cheese and parsley as well.