Crockpot recipes are my go to recipes! They are typically pretty simple & make dinner time such a breeze, especially during the busy weekdays. Not to mention, crockpot meals are such cozy meals to serve during the fall & winter months. My balsamic chicken recipe is such an easy one & it's a pretty healthy dinner as well. I love using fresh veggies as much as possible with my cooking. Now... the moment you've been waiting so patiently for...
Crockpot Balsamic Chicken w/ Potatoes & Green Beans
- 3 chicken breast
- 1 pound of green beans
- 1 pound of mini potatoes chopped in half- I like to use the red/gold dynamic duo mix
- Ken's Steakhouse Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Italian seasoning
- Balsamic glaze
- Grape tomatoes
- Feta cheese
- Add the chicken breast to the bottom of the crockpot. On one side, add a mound of the green beans & on the other side add a mound of the chopped potatoes.
- Pour a good amount of the Ken's Balsamic Vinaigrette over the top of everything. You only need to use about 1/3 of the bottle of dressing.
- Season the top with your salt, pepper, garlic & Italian seasoning. Add as much or as little as you'd like. This is something I don't measure, I just shake on until it's how I like it.
- Place the lid on & set the crockpot to cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Once everything has finished cooking & everything has been plated- use the balsamic glaze over the chicken. And then top the chicken & potatoes with feta cheese. I like to serve with fresh grape tomatoes.
This is how the crockpot should look when you place everything inside to cook.
This is such a delicious meal & full of protein & nutrients. The balsamic glaze & feta cheese adds such a beautiful Mediterranean flavor to the dish. You could also serve the dish with rice but I like it just how it is.
Happy cooking friend!